-
Status
Not open for further replies.

barracudajohn

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Removed from a 1965 formula S. Rusty parts being sold as is. Torsion bars, complete front spindles, front sway bar and correct lower control arms for the sway bar option. Must be picked up. I am located in PA. ZIP 18038. 300.00

P1470969.JPG

P1470970.JPG

I sold one earlier and that was shipped to Delaware for 35.00, FedEx, I think that due to the package size and weight it would be very expensive to ship to your location .

I can trade you my 65 valiant Grille for your front end parts. I am mostly interested in putting the sway bar on my car. Do you also have the V-8 center link?
I have the v8 center link, I have another interested member that wants to purchase the sway bar. I would be interested in a perfect 1965 valiant grill, it would have to be damage free.

I have them here inside the house in the bedroom to keep them protected. They are here in Florida with me, but my sister lives near you in Pennsylvania. Let me think more about this.

I would like your front suspension parts, but I’m not sure how soon I can make the trade. My car is being worked on by someone else right now and he’s taking his Dear ole time on it And so I don’t know when I’m going to see the car again. It’s been gone so long that I’m losing interest on it, but I found a 273 commando engine and would like to suspension parts to go with it. How soon are you wanting to make a trade?
Not sure how to arrange a trade without seeing the grill that you have, also, I have someone that wants to purchase the sway bar . Not sure what other suspension parts that you would be interested in.

You guys need to chat in a private message. You could exchange phone numbers and e mail addresses to exchange personal information, photos and swap details. Click on the other members name and "start a conversation".

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back