1965 HEMI ENGINE WITH ALCOA ALUMINUM K 2531110 HEADS.

-

The Cuda

Reaction score
WHAT IS THE VALUE OF THIS ENGINE ?? 1965 426 HEMI WITH THE ALCOA ALUMINUM K HEADS 2531110. THE ENGINE IS COMPLETE MINUS THE INTAKE MANIFOLD AND CARBS, BUT THERE IS A 2X4 TUNNEL MANIFOLD AND CARBS. STANDARD BORE. ENGINE IS DISASSEMBLED. OWNER STATES ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG WITH THIS ENGINE. HE HAS GONE TO A 572. NOT SURE I CAN AFFORD IT,,BUT,, I DO HAVE A HOME FOR IT.
THANKS, D.y

One Meeeeeliiion Dollars!!!! Well not really, but I'm sure it's worth at least 3/4K, but it will depend on the intake/carbs and accessories? I've heard of complete rare (early 426) Hemis going for 20K.
I'm sure that more experienced FABO members will give you a more definitive answer but they're going to want to see pics and more details.

treblig

One Meeeeeliiion Dollars!!!! Well not really, but I'm sure it's worth at least 3/4K, but it will depend on the intake/carbs and accessories? I've heard of complete rare (early 426) Hemis going for 20K.
I'm sure that more experienced FABO members will give you a more definitive answer but they're going to want to see pics and more details.

treblig
THANKS FOR THE REPLY, PICS, YES I KNOW. I'VE SEEN THE ENGINE UP CLOSE,MEASURED THE BORE MYSELF,EXAMINED HEADS AND OTHER PARTS,CRANK, ETC. I WANT IT,BUT,,THE $ MILLION WILL PUT ME OUT ! THANKS, D.y

-
Back