-
Status
Not open for further replies.

wahzinaplymouth

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Trying to thin the herd and invest in completing a project for once, so now one of my 1965 Barracudas is for sale. It is a 273, auto trans, 7 1/4 rear axle car. The engine will not turn over with socket and ratchet on the crank bolt, so would be in need of rebuild/replacement. The trans condition is unknown as a result since I have never driven the car. The car is pretty complete, but does need some work to get it back to it's former glory. It's white with brown/tan interior, bucket seats, and floor shifted auto. The interior is all there, minus a radio, but is in need of restoration as well. The poor seat vinyl is dry and cracking, and the carpet is in need of replacement as well. The glass is all there and in good shape, though I'll have to double check on the windshield. I seem to remember there being a crack, but not seeing it in the pics I took. There is a section of floor which will need to be replaced, but most of the floor feels solid. The quarters and the spare tire holder have some rust but are not too bad off there. The driver side rear wheel opening has some dented metal, as does the driver front fender. Suppose a good body guy could straighten these out. I am not a good body guy. Frame sections feel strong and not seeing signs of cancer there. The headlight trim has some dents, and the grill is in need of a little love. The round lens on both tail lights are broken and in need of replacement. All in all, a pretty good car, though it does need the work. I've probably forgotten some details, but please ask if you have any questions.
The car is located about 15-20 miles south of Salt Lake City. Pics on the way shortly.
Asking $1500 obo

A pic or 2

Attachments

• 65white1.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 1,009
  • 65white2.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 993
  • 65white3.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 1,006
  • 65white4.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 1,017
  • 65white5.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 1,113
  • 65white6.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 992
  • 65white7.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 1,007
  • 65white8.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 1,075
  • 65white9.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 1,004
  • 65white10.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 995
Hi Philk,

It is for sale too, though I don't plan on parting it myself. It's got the 273 charger/4 speed combo in it and I would hate to separate it for that reason though it needs a bit of work.
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=321706
I do have someone who is interested and looking at purchasing so I would allow them the chance to say yes or no before moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back