-
Status
Not open for further replies.

christian75

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Very solid,clean 1965 Plymouth barracuda. Fresh 318. With fresh Holley 650 double pumper. All new brakes in rear. Plus new rear tires and wheels in rear. Very solid car! Sanded to 320 and primed with epoxy primer and filler primer. Ready to be blocked and painted. Have all the pieces to put back together. Needs windshield, exhaust, interior re-upholstered, painted, and put back together. 4000.00 firm. Home, pa. You haul. Will drive on a trailer. New motor! Or will trade for a nice , complete 1967 dodge coronet. This Car is worth triple this if finished and more. The price will keep going up if I continue working on it. They go from 15,900 and 25,900 finished. Google it and if you have any doubts on how solid come take a look and see. Still has some orginal red paint on frame of car. Sean

Attachments

• IMAG0101.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 598
  • IMAG0067.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 576
  • 100MEDIA$IMAG0097.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 591
  • 100MEDIA$IMAG0064.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 586
If you don't post a location and a price your ad will be deleted as per rules.

Worthless without pictures and a price.

I think what he is trying to say is you will get better responses if you post pics and also a price you are looking for. The members here are well versed in all aspects of abodies including prices and the more info you show us and tell us the better chances you will have of selling your car.
Good luck with sale.

I think what he is trying to say is you will get better responses if you post pics and also a price you are looking for. The members here are well versed in all aspects of abodies including prices and the more info you show us and tell us the better chances you will have of selling your car.
Good luck with sale.

That's what I meant. I guess I should have expanded my comment a little.

Sorry guys I got caught up talking about what I have into the car and forgot to put the price and where I live. I'm asking four grand and I'm firm. Have more than that into car and I live in home pa. Very solid car.

Thank you.... A lot of work. The people that had it before me never should have touched it...lol!! I am working on doors right now and I will finish them in primer and front clip, and also trunk and other fender in completion of sale. Has new 318 in it too... Nice ride and very solid!

Hey guys if I start blocking this car and paint it the price is going to go up considerably... And so on. This car is very solid! I have had a few friends over one owns a body shop and said I would have no problem selling this car for the price I'm asking. He can't believe how solid this car is and both him and his brother are both molar guys like myself. In fact, one comment they made was the first person who is serious and comes and looks at the car is going to buy it....that's how nice it is! When this ad expires I continue on the car and the price is only going to go north. I hate to sell the car but I have another project and need parts due to my x...long story but the gentleman that has my parts car health is really bad and I need that car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back