-
Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeBro

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
440 Engine, Edelbrock Carburetor, Headers, 727 Transmission, B&M Z-Gate, Shifter, Sub-Frame Connectors, Power Steering, Traction Bars, New Ball-joints and Steering Linkage. I'm not sure what the gear ratio is and I don't know if it's a 8-3/4 rear. For some reason, I remember the previous owner stating it was around a 3:23? Not even sure if that's a Dodge ratio. There's a picture of the rear end below, so you Mopar guys may be able to tell if it is a 8-3/4. This car doesn not have a heater and doesn't appear to have came from the factory with the heater as it is blocked off from the inside. Again, someone that is more familar with Mopars can comment on that.

The bad news is that this car needs a paint job as the quarter panels are wavy and has filler near the bottom edges. Also the car needs floor pans and trunk braces to make nice. The Interior, Under Hood, and Stainless Trim on the car is in decent shape.

Asking: $9500

IMG_0048 resize.jpg

100_4668_resize.jpg

left_qtr_resize.jpg

right_qtr_resize.jpg

grille 1_resize.jpg

Interior-2_resize.jpg

rear end_resize.jpg

sub-frame-connectors_resize.jpg

how can you have a car like this and know so little about it? And where is it located?

how can you have a car like this and know so little about it? And where is it located?

Sorry,..the car is located in Monticello, Kentucky. Zip code is 42633.

This is my father-in-law's car. Neither he nor I am "up" on Mopars. I like them, but just haven't done alot of research to know that much about them. He's owned this car for about 3 years, and decided to thin out the herd.

He also has a 55 Studebaker for sale too. Don't know much bout that one either
icon7.gif

Do you have pic's of the areas that need replacing? trunk, floor pans, and quarters.

Good explanation,very nice car ,good luck with your sale. i know about herds. i have one myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back