[FOR SALE] 1965 plymouth valiant

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe this clean little car hasn't sold. Tempted to buy it and drive cross country home. The more pictures I see the better it looks. That is really unusual these days for a car almost 50 years old.

Looks like about a 2,043 mile trip home.
you wont be disappointed in it.

OK, I dont get it. Your giving us more pictures, more information about whats been fixed, and telling us that your raising the price,,, all the day after it sold on ebay ? Wish you could have posted the extra pictures before the auction ended.

Anyway, to whom ever got it, nice car, I hope you get many happy miles out of it.

OK, I dont get it. Your giving us more pictures, more information about whats been fixed, and telling us that your raising the price,,, all the day after it sold on ebay ? Wish you could have posted the extra pictures before the auction ended.

Anyway, to whom ever got it, nice car, I hope you get many happy miles out of it.
i didn't sell it on ebay it didn't meet the reserve it's still for sale.

still for sale due to scammers on ebay.

'06 with 99k miles. Everything works. Recent major tune, front and rear brake pads, front rotors, rear axle seal, a/c recharge. P-71s have heavier duty brakes, suspension and radiator compared to civvie Crown Vics. This one has low idle clock hours due to being field supervisor's car. Has push bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back