-
Status
Not open for further replies.

donnied44

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
ive got a 1965 plymouth valiant 6 cylinder 3 speed on the tree real nice one owner car this car is absolutely rust free top and bottom im asking $4,500.00 for the car and it is located in louisville ky thanks Donnie.

Attachments

• 65 val5.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 1,305
  • 65 val8.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 1,339
  • 65 val.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 1,343
  • 20130724_165719.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 1,346
  • 65 val3.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 1,357
  • 65 val6.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 1,367
  • 65 val4.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 1,311
Why o why are all the nice ones available when I ain't got no extra cash!!!! VERY NICE CAR!!!!!!

Good looking car. Is that original paint and int?

Why ya selling after all this time? Man has to be part of tha family after 48 or so years.

I really like this car,Where in Louisville is it ,Im in Shepherdsvilleand I would like to come see it in person.Thanks...........................Jeff

Good looking car. Is that original paint and int?

Why ya selling after all this time? Man has to be part of tha family after 48 or so years.

original interior but it was painted back in the 70s because the woman that bought it said it was starting to fade a little bit there is zero rust in this car ever.

does anyone have anything they want to trade for the valiant.

Donnie, interested in a '06 Crown Vic P-71 police interceptor? Originally a Michigan State Police car but with low idle time hours as it was a field supervisor's car. MSP blue and I can send pix. Recent tune up, new front pads and rotors, rear pads, axle seal. Everything works. Minor scratches. Has a push bar. Vinyl flooring. Kevlar-lined front doors. Black fixative in places on hood and trunk where signs were. Runs out fine. 99k miles.

P-71s of this year have heavy duty radiator and suspension, larger brakes. Higher top end speed than standard Crown Vics.

Donnie, interested in a '06 Crown Vic P-71 police interceptor? Originally a Michigan State Police car but with low idle time hours as it was a field supervisor's car. MSP blue and I can send pix. Recent tune up, new front pads and rotors, rear pads, axle seal. Everything works. Minor scratches. Has a push bar. Vinyl flooring. Kevlar-lined front doors. Black fixative in places on hood and trunk where signs were. Runs out fine. 99k miles.

P-71s of this year have heavy duty radiator and suspension, larger brakes. Higher top end speed than standard Crown Vics.

that sounds like a cool car. always wanted on of those things.. have any pictures of it??

Hmmmm interesting, on ebay now and still no more pics but what he showed here.

I'm interested in the car, but I want to see at least pics of both sides, front, back, under hood, etc before i'd bid.

Hmmmm interesting, on ebay now and still no more pics but what he showed here.

I'm interested in the car, but I want to see at least pics of both sides, front, back, under hood, etc before i'd bid.
here are some pictures.

Attachments

• 65 val33.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 745
  • 65 val10.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 755
  • 65 val12.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 727
  • 65 val22.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 760
  • 65 val20.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 747
  • 65 val23.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 720
  • 65 val17.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 740
  • 65 val15.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 742
  • 65 val21.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 762
sorry guys i had to fix brakes new master cylinder, radiator, water pump and thermostat i have to raise the price to $5,000.00 thanks.

Was watching the auction. Didn't someone bid $5K?

It is a really nice car.

I can't believe this clean little car hasn't sold. Tempted to buy it and drive cross country home. The more pictures I see the better it looks. That is really unusual these days for a car almost 50 years old.

Looks like about a 2,043 mile trip home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back