shimsham1

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am selling my baby.
Blue on blue with a white top
Needs a new top.
Interior just redone custom with matching color vinyl. (original colors)
Needs little.
PM for details.
Have on ebay for $5,800.
Check it out for details and photos
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...&_trkparms=algo=LVI&its=I&otn=2&category=6387

Make an offer.
Car is in ny (long island)
I could drive it for delivery off the island to avoid the extra miles.

na it has the proper front.
I wasnt too sure myself till i got a copy of an original plymouth brochure from 65 showing the entire line up including the convertible Signet.

na it has the proper front.
I wasnt too sure myself till i got a copy of an original plymouth brochure from 65 showing the entire line up including the convertible Signet.

Sorry, that is a 64 front clip. The 65 has the same fenders as the Barracuda and the grill has smaller fins. Still a nice car, too bad your 1000 miles away.

just curious as to where you purchased that 65? I had 1 many moons ago-- that had 64 fenders/slant/floor shift--on a 1965--- bought it in Lindsborg Ks
http://www.slantsix.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11651
I also installed a black ashtray---the car did not have 1 when purchased---- I sold it to a local guy he put cragars on it & probably the extra good hood I had--he sold it (I think to a guy in Indiana)

Lawrence

this is your car! I got it from kansas.
So then its a 65 with a 64 front clip.

Thanks guys!!!

Open to offers

Lawrence - do you have anyother pics or info you could pass along to me?

Awesome car...love the colour and appearance...

Shouldn't the '64 thing be on your E-pay advertisement ?

Hope it goes to a good home..

Grassy

i was gonna edit that but its up in a few hours. so if i repost i will add it. Thanks!
Jay

Here is a pic when I got the car home. I will send you a few more pictures via email.
I have not rounded up the ad from which I purchased the car. It was a weekend of baseball & looking through the local auto shopper this car was for sale---
I went to look at it during the down time & bought it that day.

The prior owner's daughter had used to go to college--- she had since moved on & he no longer wanted to mess with it.

Lawrence

these pics are cool!!! As well as the other you sent to me!

Thanks so much!

Item ending in 30 mins

just curious as to where you purchased that 65? I had 1 many moons ago-- that had 64 fenders/slant/floor shift--on a 1965--- bought it in Lindsborg Ks
http://www.slantsix.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11651
I also installed a black ashtray---the car did not have 1 when purchased---- I sold it to a local guy he put cragars on it & probably the extra good hood I had--he sold it (I think to a guy in Indiana)

Lawrence

That's weird, I was thinking it was that car and almost posted the same question. I watched that car sell on greedbay when it was in Ks (Wichita I think) and was thinking of bidding but couldn't get any responce from the seller on some questions I asked. I believe it had some primer spots on it if memory serves me correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back