[SOLD] 1965 Slant six 6 engine and transmission

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
I have a great running Slant six for sale. It is in a 1965 dart 270. I am 98% sure it is the original engine. Can hear it run as it is still in the car. $150 gets you the engine, transmission and drive shaft if you need it. Only things I want to keep off the engine are; Alternator, power steering pump, and the valve cover breathers. Oh and the air cleaner is gone. Some one decided they needed it more than I did. Very good running engine. Must be picked up 45min east of Cincinnati OH.

good luck. I have one that I'v been trying to give away, with the auto trans, that ran great. Nobody seems to want them.

Anyone still have any of these /6 and tranny combos bc I'm in desperate need of one to get my '73 dart on the road. Someone has gotta have one still. I'm in central Illinois willing to drive and pick up.

I still have it. Still in the car.

Anyone still have any of these /6 and tranny combos bc I'm in desperate need of one to get my '73 dart on the road. Someone has gotta have one still. I'm in central Illinois willing to drive and pick up.

Sorry,
But for a $150 engine I am not willing to drive at all. If it were a $10,00 Hemi than that would be a deferent mater. I would prefer for some one to come hear and pull it. That way they can hear it run first.

$125 Engine Transmission and all brackets, and power steering pump. You help pull, that way you can hear it run.

I would, but you do not want it. It is not a very good one. I rebuilt it. But some rube had been there before me and warped everything by over tightening the screws. I got it working better but I would not want to send it to any one.

I would, but you do not want it. It is not a very good one. I rebuilt it. But some rube had been there before me and warped everything by over tightening the screws. I got it working better but I would not want to send it to any one.

Thanks alot for being honest about it, I appreciate it and good luck with your sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back