Status
Not open for further replies.

bbrroowwnn

never re member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Contact seller
for sale is a nice lot of dash items taken from a 1965 valiant....1965 barracuda I believe is also the same......I would prefer to sell it as one lot.....glove door with hinges, knob, hinge mounting clips, and chrome trim still on.....also heater panel trim with both mounting clips w/nuts....also included is the cigarette lighter socket and two heater control knobs.......wiper/headlight switch trim with both lock rings and knob for wiper switch......wiper switch, headlight switch, fan switch , heater controls with clips for cables, and ashtray..... you get everything seen in the pictures.....great lot and they are in excellent condition....chrome on knobs is beautiful....ashtray does have two holes drilled in it but could be repaired......looking for 100.00 + shipping for everything.......postal M.O. works for me....If no sale after awhile I will break up and sell indiviually....

radiator044.jpg

radiator045.jpg

radiator046.jpg

radiator047.jpg

radiator048.jpg

radiator049.jpg

radiator051.jpg

radiator052.jpg

radiator053.jpg

radiator054.jpg

radiator055.jpg

radiator056.jpg

Thats some good looking stuff! Strange hole in the ash tray for sure.

yes, the holes were from the pop rivets mount of the optional 3 prong CB mic holder....LOL

Ok, anybody need anything at all in the pictures? PM me with what you need and we will work on a price seperate.....

Here, I broke down some prices for ya....shipping is extra

3 pieces of trim with 2 green clips for mounting center piece 35.00
glove compartment door with hinges and pull knob 20.00
heater control with 2 knobs 20.00
fan switch 10.00
headlight switch w/screw in nut 10.00
wiper switch w/screw on nut and knob 10.00
cigarette light housing 5.00
ashtray Free! Just pay shipping or if you want it and ordered something else I can throw it in for ya, just say so...

So this is what is left;

glove compartment door with hinges and pull knob (no trim) 20.00
heater control with 2 knobs 20.00
headlight switch w/screw in nut 10.00
cigarette lighter housing 5.00
ashtray Free! Just pay shipping or if you want it and ordered something else I can throw it in for ya, just say so

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back