[WANTED] 1966 273 Barracuda fan shroud with ac and fan

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I spent a couple months searching for mine. Called a bunch of junkyards too. Luckily a fellow here on FABO was able to sell me one. Im sure someone might have one. Goodluck!

Found this................64-67 Cuda Val Dart 8 Cyl Fan Clutch Assy 2536675 2463648 NOS $300
Here.............
A BODY

Hello,
Like the title says I need a factory shroud for a 1966 273 barracuda with a/c and need the fan as well.
Thanks

Is your radiator side panels set up to install the spacial mounting brackets? Brackets mount to the radiator and shroud.

Is your radiator side panels set up to install the spacial mounting brackets? Brackets mount to the radiator and shroud.
65 Dartman I will check this out this week and let you know I sent you a PM with my number I can text you pics of my radiator.
Thanks
Matt

65 Dartman I will check this out this week and let you know I sent you a PM with my number I can text you pics of my radiator.
Thanks
Matt

When I get home later tonight, I'll post a picture so you can have a look..

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
For anyone who needs to see if they have the correct radiator side panels in order to install a 65/66 factory fan shroud, here's a couple of pics.In the first pic here's what the mounting location looks like in order to install the special fan shroud brackets shown in the second picture. A clip is installed in the hole and a 1/4" SAE bolt secures the bracket to the side panels. Another 1/4" bolt secures the shroud to the bracket.

It just hit me! 65 Dartman, was it not you who sold me the parts?!

Possibly. The only place I sell stuff anymore is here on FABO and occasionally over at slant6.org. Of the shrouds I've sold, they've all been sold here on FABO so it's possible you might have one of them.

Possibly. The only place I sell stuff anymore is here on FABO and occasionally over at slant6.org. Of the shrouds I've sold, they've all been sold here on FABO so it's possible you might have one of them.

Horay! I have an exclusive piece from 65 Dartman! :lol: Thank you for that piece!

Gorgeous car! Im thinking about putting the stripes on mine in Dark Blue. Not sure how it will fair with the value of the car, but i just think it looks awesome with it

Here are the pics of my radiator I need the shroud and brackets for my 1966

View attachment 1714945793

View attachment 1714945794

I've looked at your pics and expanded them. Looks like the 2nd shows the mounting area best and it looks like just a round hole. If so, then a factory shroud with factory brackets won't work. If the holes in your brackets look like my first picture (there will be 2 per side bracket), then you'll be OK.

Nice looking 66!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back