-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark G

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hi Folks. I’m in need of a timing tab for a 1966 273 LA engine. I have the driver side water pump hose outlet and the tab was lost by the previous owner during the timing chain cover replacement. Those marks under the hose are not doing me a lot of good! Anyone have an extra they would like to sell?

Thanks,
Mark
Seattle, WA

PS. I know its not exactly an A body, well an A-100, but the know how in this group is keeping another 273 alive!

Last edited:
You know you can make your own marks anywhere you want or is convenient right? I've even made marks to set the timing from under the car, or drilled a hole in the bellhousing and used a ring-gear tooth.

You know you can make your own marks anywhere you want or is convenient right? I've even made marks to set the timing from under the car, or drilled a hole in the bellhousing and used a ring-gear tooth.
Hi AJ:
Yes, I have some temporary marks set up, its just not very convenient to use them. It's a 318 timing cover which puts the marks under the water pump outlet. On the A100 the doghouse makes it easiest to see the left side so I thought I would try to go back to the original tab.
Thanks!
Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back