1966/'69 A100 Twins Build

-

Jim Kueneman

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
So there is a Truck only but it is not very active. Since the A100s have an "A" in them and I know there is someone else here that is doing an A100 is there any objection to me starting a thread on the Twins I just shook hands on?

335854899_3356663927904550_2254429699702254359_n.jpg

very cool!

i say do the one with cragars up all 70's boogie style and the other overland style with a canvas tent bed!

Smart on the helper if I do this again it will be in my own garage 16 x 40 already got the boss to sign off. For sure will do a rotisserie style next time and take a lot more time. First car was for fun and I plan to beat on it. Second will be a nicer bigger car B body or E body as I want to do something different. A body still my fav as was a my first car.

I had a 69 A108 no side windows cargo van. Another Mopar I let get awsy

Last edited:
I will watch with interest, I had a 69 van back in college.

There are a lot of early A-Body parts on this thing, especially in the doors (latch handle mechanism's, both ends) so it does make sense to do a thread here!

i had an a100 p/u 1/24 scale model once , set up as a backweire altered with twin 6-71's on a desoto hemi and a rail chassi . i'll look for any part of that , maybe an old pic

There are a lot of early A-Body parts on this thing, especially in the doors (latch handle mechanism's, both ends) so it does make sense to do a thread here!
I can't wait. Followed and loved all your other builds. This should be great! And by the way, where are you gonna put the hemi… ( under glass)? :lol:
Or is this going to be your first (Red) wagon build?
:lol:
Sorry, to much to drink I guess…

Well the bonded title went smooth on the rougher one which is unfortunate because it has a lot of condensation rust along the roof line on one side. Probably the low side where the water ran. I need to split the roof skin to do to right. I was hoping the the title was going to be hard and expensive so I had a reason to just part it out. I’m retired what else do I have to do….

F5D02D1A-C0D5-4FBB-89BD-E87CEA903845.jpeg

you must have enough there to make a cool crew cab? swap the extra doors side to side to fit round the front arch and mount them suicide style to the (backwards facing) front of the second cab and screen part. you said the roof needs welding anyway so...... can't say i've seen that done before. i'll leave it with you to mull over, lol.
neil.

-
Back