-
Status
Not open for further replies.

AHamilton

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for the plastic piece on the glove box door and the little piece to the right of it. Not looking for perfect, just not cracked. Also I need the heater switch plate that covers the fan switch and control arms. Thanks in advance. Andy

Hey Andy I have a heater control face plate for sale. It needs to be cleaned up but it's in good shape. $5.00 plus shipping
Bob

Attachments

• HPIM2132.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 147
I am looking for the plastic piece on the glove box door and the little piece to the right of it. Not looking for perfect, just not cracked. Also I need the heater switch plate that covers the fan switch and control arms. Thanks in advance. Andy

I have all three of those pieces, seemed to be in pretty good shape. No cracks but they are covered with years of dust from my attic. If you are interested I will pull them off the dash clean them up some and try to send some pictures. If they are good enough for you I'll take $40.00 for the three.

I have all three of those pieces, seemed to be in pretty good shape. No cracks but they are covered with years of dust from my attic. If you are interested I will pull them off the dash clean them up some and try to send some pictures. If they are good enough for you I'll take $40.00 for the three.

Here are some some pictures. please excuse the quality as I only had my camera phone. The parts are in good condition. One of the posts on the back of the glove box piece is broken but should fix easily with some epoxy. Paint and chrome not so good but certainly good candidates for
restoration.

Because of the broken post I'll take $35.00 plus shipping. Let me know.

Attachments

• 035.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 136
  • 036.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 112
  • 040.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 118
  • 038.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 152
  • 041.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 158
  • 042.jpg