-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dschem

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a set of the three plugs that plug into the bulkhead in the engine compartment. I just would like the 3 plugs so I do not need the entire wiring harness. If they have wires ends in them that is fine. I want a set without any broken clips.

Let me know if someone has a set and how much you might want for them.

Thanks

Dave

I probably have a couple extra harnesses that are cut up at home I could get you the plugs from! I'm at Christmas dinner right now but can check tomorrow!!

if cos doesn:t have the parts for you pm me direct 1 of us will get you hooked up
Gr8 health in the new year all

Hey,

Thanks, let me know what you find and how much you would like for them.

Dave

Shipped to 60085

I can't believe it, but I don't have a harness to cut the connectors from! I have been loaning out the wiring harness box to people who need harnesses around here, instead of always digging through for what they need! Apparently, harnesses have been taken that were not paid for, and there are very few underhood connectors left! The only one that comes close is a 64 Cuda harness, but it only has 2 connectors, and may not be configured the same!

Maybe Winston can come up with the correct connectors for you!

Well, it looks like I spoke too soon! I just noticed the great condition of the underhood harness in the S car.....NOT!! I'll take that one off tomorrow and get the connectors off of that for you!!!

Hello,

That would be great.

PM me and I will get you my address and let me know what you want for them. It is fine if the wire ends are still in the connectors.

Thanks

Dave

Hello,

Really interested in getting a set of the three.

What is the link to the one on ebay?

Thanks

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back