1966 Barracuda fan shroud

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
The last one I say on eBay sold for either $225.00 or $250.00. Since I won't have to pay their fees or list the auction I would take $175.00 plus actual shipping if you pay the Paypal fees.

The last one I say on eBay sold for either $225.00 or $250.00. Since I won't have to pay their fees or list the auction I would take $175.00 plus actual shipping if you pay the Paypal fees.

A resonable price. I would like to see it before I make a decision. Do you have any pictures?

I will get you some tomorrow and upload them here so you can look at it. You have first chance and I won't sell it out from under you. The other PM buyer is after you.

Thanks, I'll check back tomorrow. I'm 95% sure I'm buying your shroud, I just want to see it first. :cheers: You made my night.

Question... What cars did these shrouds come on in 66? Were they mostly the AC cars? Thanks.

Question... What cars did these shrouds come on in 66? Were they mostly the AC cars? Thanks.

I'm not 100% on this but, Yes, the shrouds were found on the AC equipped cars.

My Dads 1966 Barracuda 273 2bbl was original with the AC radiator and 6 blade fan, but no AC or shroud. Replacement parts maybe?

Roger,

My help called in sick today and it is up on top of a shelf 12 feet high. I have back and shoulder injuries and am afraid to climb up to get it. If he comes in tomorrow I will have him get it down and I will get the pictures.

Bill

Roger,

My help called in sick today and it is up on top of a shelf 12 feet high. I have back and shoulder injuries and am afraid to climb up to get it. If he comes in tomorrow I will have him get it down and I will get the pictures.

Bill

Is it the same shroud as 67?

I ended up climbing up and getting it down. I hope the pictures work.

P1000464.JPG

P1000465.JPG

P1000466.JPG

P1000467.JPG

P1000468.JPG

Looks like I should have cleaned my camera lens.

I don't know if the 4 additional hole in the upper and lower part of the schroud are original or if someone added an electric fan or something.

I checked all the threaded mounting holes on the side and they look good. It does lay flat on my rollback bed.

I hope you can find the mounting brackets. You think the shroud is hard to find!!!! Good luck with your project, Geof

Mounting brackets are easy to make. They are just 4 small straps with a slight offset with a hole on each end. Start with a flat strap piece of metal.

Way ahead of you! :headbang:
I'm not doing a restoration, I'm just looking for functionality. I won't butcher an original part for the sake of making it work either. Making the brackets won't be an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back