Status
Not open for further replies.

Capt46

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Contact seller
WILL BE POSTING PICTURES SUNDAY NO ENGINE OR TRANSMISSION
HAS FENDERS,TRUNK,DOORS,ALL GLASS,SEATS,CONSOLE AND SHIFTER,DRUM BRAKES ALL AROUND, MAKE YOUR WISH LIST NOW....I WILL RESPOND TO EACH AND AFFORD FIRST REQUESTS BY REQUEST LIST ORDER, IN OTHER WORDS IF YOU ARE THE FIRST TO ASK FOR A PART THEN THAT PART WILL BE NOTED AS YOURS FIRST AND A RESPONSE WILL BE GIVEN BY PRIVATE MESSAGES, YOU WILL HAVE TO RESPOND WITHIN 24 hours I WILL THEN POST THE PART SOLD FROM THE PARTS CAR POST. IF NOT WITHIN 24 hrs I WILL SEND ANOTHER PRIVATE MESSAGE INDICATING OTHERS INTERESTED AND THEN WILL AFFORD IT TO THE NEXT MEMBER .......Thank you..
Exterior was a repaint of red original color was a light yellow. Interior is black
This is for parts 100% so the sawzall is out for cutting out needs....
THIS WHOLE CAR CAN ALSO BE PURCHASED FOR $800 as a PARTS CAR ONLY WITH A BILL OF SALE..... AND YOU HAVE TO ARRANGE PICK UP....minus the center link just notified I will have the title in a few days

Last edited:
Dibs on the sun visors if they are there and usable...think they would fit in a 1964 Dart?

I got them and they are in nice shape driver seat has a hole in the cover. Will post pictures on Sunday. Will PM him.

need a pair of trunk hinges - straight and snug, not bent,rusty, or sloppy; plastic surround/cover for trunk lock mechanism (see pic) (not shown in pic, this is where it surrounds/covers)
LOCK COVER.jpg

need a pair of trunk hinges - straight and snug, not bent,rusty, or sloppy; plastic surround/cover for trunk lock mechanism (see pic) (not shown in pic, this is where it surrounds/covers)View attachment 1715145307
I have several trunk hinges I will forward pictures. No plastic lock cover I know the piece.

Capt, looking for drivers side lower sill plate, the one that locks down the carpet under the door. Some of the holes for the screws on mine have eroded away.

WILL BE POSTING PICTURES SUNDAY NO ENGINE OR TRANSMISSION
HAS FENDERS,TRUNK,DOORS,ALL GLASS,SEATS,CONSOLE AND SHIFTER,DRUM BRAKES ALL AROUND, MAKE YOUR WISH LIST NOW....I WILL RESPOND TO EACH AND AFFORD FIRST REQUESTS BY REQUEST LIST ORDER, IN OTHER WORDS IF YOU ARE THE FIRST TO ASK FOR A PART THEN THAT PART WILL BE NOTED AS YOURS FIRST AND A RESPONSE WILL BE GIVEN BY PRIVATE MESSAGES, YOU WILL HAVE TO RESPOND WITHIN 24 hours I WILL THEN POST THE PART SOLD FROM THE PARTS CAR POST. IF NOT WITHIN 24 hrs I WILL SEND ANOTHER PRIVATE MESSAGE INDICATING OTHERS INTERESTED AND THEN WILL AFFORD IT TO THE NEXT MEMBER .......Thank you..
Exterior was a repaint of red original color was a light yellow. Interior is black
This is for parts 100% so the sawzall is out for cutting out needs....
i need front bucket seats

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back