-
Status
Not open for further replies.

cecil4speed

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Very fine restoration of a 1966 Barracuda Fastback back to it's original condition. Very profesional quality "Silver Blue" paint job. Body is very staright, glass and chrome excellent condition. Complete rebuild on the small block 273ci 4bbv engine, in front of an automatic transmission, w/console floor shift. Black interior has been completly redone with reproduction seat upholstery on both front bucket seats and rear fold down seat, new door panels, new headliner and carpet, along with new door sill plates. Very low mileage since restoration. All brakes, exhaust, steering, and suspension parts have all been refurbished. Losing money, but priced for quick sale at $17,000. Turn key car needs nothing to go to the car show and bring home your trophy.

Attachments

• Cuda.Kijji 003.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 995
  • Cuda.Kijji.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 900
  • Cuda.Kijji 001.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 856
  • Cuda Pic 2.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 897
  • Cuda.Kijji 002.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 884
  • Cuda.Kijji 004.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 840
Dont miss out. Spring is coming.

Very fine restoration of a 1966 Barracuda Fastback back to it's original condition. Very profesional quality "Silver Blue" paint job. Body is very staright, glass and chrome excellent condition. Complete rebuild on the small block 273ci 4bbv engine, in front of an automatic transmission, w/console floor shift. Black interior has been completly redone with reproduction seat upholstery on both front bucket seats and rear fold down seat, new door panels, new headliner and carpet, along with new door sill plates. Very low mileage since restoration. All brakes, exhaust, steering, and suspension parts have all been refurbished. Losing money, but priced for quick sale at $17,000. Turn key car needs nothing to go to the car show and bring home your trophy.

In your avatar ... is that a 68 GT , GTS ????? what size engine ? Sure looks like my old 68 ....

Nice looking 66 Barracuda. It's not a Formula S car, is it? Still a nice car, but priced above what most people are willing to spend. Good luck with it.

When the car was purchased 4 years ago, the purchase price was $20,000. At that time it was thought to be a decent price for the car and what it is. I know prices have come down, so guys be fair and give me a fair and decent idea as to what to expect to get for the car. No silly answers please. Thanks

In your avatar ... is that a 68 GT , GTS ????? what size engine ? Sure looks like my old 68 ....

'68 GTS 340, stick. As far as I know the car was always in New Brunswick. I purchased it about 5 years ago just as a driver. I belive originally it had been an automatic, but I'm not sure how to tell. I believe the eng is original to the car as the block is stamped as '67. It has white interior and it did have a white vinyl top when new. It still has the trim for the vinyl top. She needs work, but I havent done as much to it as I want because of health issues. Hopefully later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back