1966 Barracuda sheet metal

-
i am likinn that ,I'm sure it's pissin off some purist somewhere which is icing on the cake....:cheers: welcome to the one off club

That. is. bad. ***. man. I was looking into putting the front sheet metal for ma 65 barracuda on my 65 Dart Gt..

Hey Benkku - I am part of the one off club as well. My 66 is coming together slowly. I just picked up a front left fender that I need to put on her. Pics of the new fender coming soon.

Here are some pics!

Attachments

• IMG00535-20110902-0952.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG00534-20110902-0952.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 126
I see a 1966 V'cuda from Canada :cheers:

memike like :burnout:

that is kool and different, but i like the 3 piece grill setup myself like i have on my 65 cuda after i took off the valiant grill

Your car looks pretty good with that Dart clip.

I have a 66 that I'm ready to part out. Your welcome to come and look at the rear quarter and see if its to your liking. The car is located in Fontana, CA. I would be looking for $300 for the quarter panel PM if your interested.

You're just up the road from me. I have some of those parts if you'd like to come down and take a look. I don't have any mint trunk lids but I have usuable ones and a couple of good full quarter panels. I should have the B/U light switch and trunk prop too.

Wow, your Darracuda looks great, better than my 66. I think, the 66 Barracuda frontgrill was not the best design idea.
Thanks-very interesting.
Thomas

-
Back