Status
Not open for further replies.

john dodge

downunder wonder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Hi guys chasing a full set of rear lenses suit a 66 cuda....mine were baked in California sun....
Driver quality is fine so long as they are quite usable and roadworthy.....I have a California shipping address if you don't want to send to Australia...
I can pay via PayPal
Thanks!!

Some nice reproductions are available. I got a set from Layson's and they're beautiful.

Better off buying new reproduction ones, good used ones are nearly impossibly to find anymore.

Hi guys chasing a full set of rear lenses suit a 66 cuda....mine were baked in California sun....
Driver quality is fine so long as they are quite usable and roadworthy.....I have a California shipping address if you don't want to send to Australia...
I can pay via PayPal
Thanks!!
I have a nice driver pair of the upper lenses & may have a center (back up+reflector) or two and a couple of the small lower red lenses, but I probably don't have a complete set of 6 lenses or all of the gaskets. If a partial set will help you out, I can check tomorrow to see exactly what I have & give you a price. I sold a steering wheel to a guy in Australia quite a few years ago. I don't recall it being a problem - as long as you're picking up the tab. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back