1966 Barracuda taillight bulb

-

Pcamp

Reaction score
I have a 1966 Plymouth Barracuda with a burnt out bulb in the passenger side tail light.
I was wondering how to replace the bulb? It' the bottom rectangular lens.

taillight.jpg

Open rear deck lid gently pull on bulb socket of if coroded pry out. If your asking about center backup light the red portion is just a reflector, clean up contacts. Go to welcome section and introduce yourself with pictures, lots of great people on site who can answer all your questions

Open rear deck lid gently pull on bulb socket of if coroded pry out. If your asking about center backup light the red portion is just a reflector, clean up contacts. Go to welcome section and introduce yourself with pictures, lots of great people on site who can answer all your questions
Thanks for your reply. I'm a novice at this and I don't fully understand your directions. I'm not sure where the rear deck lid is. Is this done from inside the trunk. Thanks again.

When socket and bulb are pulled out into trunk area push bulb in to socket and turn bulb to remove. You can see marks on outside socket where the pins on bulb lock into.

-
Back