-
Status
Not open for further replies.

66moparrerun

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I recently purchased a 1966 Barracuda resto/mod that was originally built for the 2009 Hot Rod mag Power Tour. I now find that I need some parts to complete the car to my satisfaction, as follows:
1) A floor mounted accelerator pedal for a 66 Barracuda/Valiant or Dart
2) An original steering wheel, wood rimmed or black preferred but others may be acceptable
3) A turn indicator lever
4) A column mounter transmission shift lever
5) an outside mirror for a 1966 Barracuda/Valiant

Thanks for tour interest in my project. 66moparrerun

Welcome to FABO! I have the pedal bracket/bellcrank for a cable setup if you need that. I don't have the actual pedal however.
Thanks, Mark

Is that the Blue Barracuda with torque thruster wheels I seen on ebay a while back. If it is you have a very nice car. :thumbup:

i have 2 or 3 side view mirrors you can chose from, none of them have the glass in them though but they are all in good shape, no reall piting as i recal. I can send you picks if you want. Thanks

i got my out side mirrows from JACK'S AUTO PARTS, NEW, CORECT $139.00 EACH, VERY NICE TOO. OTHER PARTS I HAD TO GET FROM WWW,WILDCAT AUTO CLASSIC MOPOWER IN SANDT OR. 1 503 668-7786 THIS PLACE IS A JUNK YARD ALL MOPOWER CARS. LOT OF BARRACUDA'S TOO.HAVE GOOD DAY 66 BARR BOB FROM IL

I have a couple of nice twin post mirrors with glass & a column shifter for a 3 speed manual transmisssion if you're still looking.

I got the column and a wheel with chrome horn center.

Night Ride, I have now acquired everything except the steering wheel. I still WTB a good three spoke wheel with a center blow horn or a wood rimmed type wheel that is compatible with an automatic shift steering column. Could you post a photo or describe the steering wheel. if it is in good condition and a color other than black i may still bee interested. I live in Oakwood, IL 61858Please quote a price and shipping costs and indicate if a USPS money order is acceptable. Thanks, Steve Laker/ 66moparrerun

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back