1966 belvedere

-

64val67gtx

64 sl6val 2dr 67 gtx 4spd
Reaction score
I just got this 1966 belvedere. the car is a 318 poly, 8 3/4 rear, complete. I got it to fire up, but its going to need a sending unit and fuel pump/tank. Brakes seem to work. So let me get to the drift, what should i do with it? its low miles, has all docs, including certicard, its really to nice to part out. No rust, but it's going to need a windsheild and gasket. Im thinking it may be worth running and driving around $3000. Should i trade it? part it? I know what im going to do with it, i just want some outside advice.

It does look like it has a lot of potential as a nice driver. If you get it cleaned up throw us some pictures up here please. Be nice to see what it looks like.

I would say cleaned up it would be around 2k and that is for it driving... A shame they do not bring more but that is the life of a 4 door. I just picked up a 66 Beleve factory 383 auto car minus it's motor that is rust free and gave 1k for it.. Oh and it was a 2 door..

I say clean it and drive the car.. i think it is cool.... You are not going to get rich off of flipping it so just enjoy it. Good find...

Drop a 440 with a 750 demon carb, headers, hidden turn down duals & a 4.30 8 3/4 sure grip rear.......KILLER SLEEPER

-
Back