1966 Dart 270

-

PSegarra

Reaction score
Hello People.. Just new to the forums. I recently purchased a 1966 Dodge Dart 270 Sedan. It is a one owner car with only 65K miles on it. It has a 225 slant 6 engine, no A/C just a base car owned by a lady who bought it new. She died in 2002. It sat idle for 15 years and it is a little rusty and the motor does not run due to a rusty cylinder head. Her son finally sold it to me. I do have the original title, the original bill of sale and the original owners manual. All the nuts and bolts are original. It has all the chrome intact and even have the original spare tire. I am starting restoration soon. I will need a lot of help from the group when I get stuck with some issues. Thanks so much for accepting me...

Welcome aboard ! LOTS of good info and people here.

Welcome to FABO. Another 66 Dart in our midst. Don't forget photos, we like photos. Tmm

Nice welcome to the forum. Lots of intelligent mopar guys here to help. Toolman is right we like photos here the more the better. Dustin

Welcome and congrats on getting a 66 Dart. I to have a 270 that I have been playing with for just over 3 years. Cant wait until you post pics as others have said we love to look!
Rod

-
Back