-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Munoz

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
running driving dart 270 /6 904 rebuilt motor and trans with about 18k on them good body with the usual rust in pans will need floors at some point but there and in drivable condition everything works on it no big problems the interior is in need of help but there ...this is your standard 2k mopar will trade or sell ..not really looking for another car at this time unless it's a 66 to 70 bug or Ghia or the right jet ski who knows lay it on me all I can say is no thanks ..I can't figure out how to post pis here and I'm in far NorCal 96025 but this car will drive anywhere thanks

running driving dart 270 /6 904 rebuilt motor and trans with about 18k on them good body with the usual rust in pans will need floors at some point but there and in drivable condition everything works on it no big problems the interior is in need of help but there ...this is your standard 2k mopar will trade or sell ..not really looking for another car at this time unless it's a 66 to 70 bug or Ghia or the right jet ski who knows lay it on me all I can say is no thanks ..I can't figure out how to post pis here and I'm in far NorCal 96025 but this car will drive anywhere thanks

Click on "Upload photos" on the lower right and choose the file your photos are in. Click on the file to upload. When it's done uploading click on "post reply" and you're done. Sale ads do require photos. Your ad may be deleted if you can't provide photos. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back