1966 Dart GT

-

ronw

Reaction score
What is the best maker of repair panels for a 1966 Dodge Dart GT Lt and RT wheel arch and lower quarters?

I bought mine from Laysons the fit was real good. Auto Body Specialties has them as well. They might be made by the same company. Sherman I believe???

20170418_083736.jpg

Here's my body shop thread. A little rust repair

No one makes trunk floor extensions (drop off's) so you will need to either rebuild what you have or find some used ones.

Here's my body shop thread. A little rust repair

No one makes trunk floor extensions (drop off's) so you will need to either rebuild what you have or find some used ones.
Hi Mike, I'm wondering if you know if the 67 drop off will work if you just use the bottom portion and not the entire drop off from the trunk. My extension are rotted only at the bottom and about half way back so I was hoping I could use the 67 extensions as patches. I enjoyed your thread by the way.

Jay

Hi Mike, I'm wondering if you know if the 67 drop off will work if you just use the bottom portion and not the entire drop off from the trunk. My extension are rotted only at the bottom and about half way back so I was hoping I could use the 67 extensions as patches. I enjoyed your thread by the way.

Jay
Nope, not even close. 64 and 65 should work but I can't be 100% sure of that.

Nope, not even close. 64 and 65 should work but I can't be 100% sure of that.
Thanks for the reply guess it's junk yard or fabrication. They have a good amount of body panels but no one makes the 65/66 extensions still.

Thanks for the reply guess it's junk yard or fabrication. They have a good amount of body panels but no one makes the 65/66 extensions still.
Exactly. I bought mine from Desert Valley Auto Parts.

-
Back