-
Status
Not open for further replies.

harrisonm

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Here is a rear deck lid panel from a 66 Dart. It has 7 fasteners on the back. I assume there should be 8, but I know nothing about early A’s. I am selling it for a friend who used to have a 66 273 Dart. Before you ask, this is the only left over part he had. The DODGE letters are a bit rough, but I assume they are available new. The finish is a bit dull, but I assume that a few hours of elbow grease could make it look pretty nice. I also assume it is supposed to have a semi shiny brushed appearance. I could have done that easily enough, but since I wasn’t sure that was the proper finish, I only cleaned it up. There is one scratch big enough that it probably can’t be sanded / polished out (see third picture). There are two other strange ‘grooves’ that I am not sure about (see pictures 4-7). They are exactly the same on both sides. That tells me they are likely there from the factory, because who would go to the trouble to make two almost asymmetric grooves like that. On the other hand, what purpose would they serve? Asking $100 plus shipping.

P1.JPG
P2.jpg
P3.JPG
P4.JPG
P5.JPG
P6.JPG
P7.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back