-
Status
Not open for further replies.

CornDog

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a '66 A100 pickup for sale. The truck originally had a small V8 in it and an automatic trans with the shifter on the dash. Apparently, either someone used this truck as a parts vehicle or it was dismantled and then sold without many of the small parts. When I bought it, it was just a stripped down rolling shell with doors and a tailgate. Over the last year or so I have gathered many of the missing parts in hopes of putting this truck back on the road. There are still some parts missing, but you'll have a good start with what is there. As you can see in the pictures, the truck has rust issues. It spent most of it's life in Maryland. Most every panel will need patching or replacement. The frame rails appear to be very solid though. This truck still has its original 8 3/4 rear end and rolls very easily.

Some other parts that are included with the truck, but are not pictured are as followed:
-bucket seats (2)
-both front windshields
-back glass (2)
-another grille
-pair of tail light lens
-glove box door
-auto shifter
-petals
-brand new Moog kingpin rebuild kit
-brand new rubber motor mounts for a V8
-V8 mounting brackets (bolts to frame rails)
-transmission crossmember for a conventional car/truck transmission (mount on bottom)
-and I'm sure there is more that I can not think of right at this moment.

The slotted wheel does not go with the truck and the 4th steel wheel will be mounted on the truck. I do have a clear title for the truck. It is located in Jackson, Mississippi. I am asking $800 for the truck with parts included. I have well over $600 in just the parts alone. This would make a great wheel-stander project!! I have too many projects and need to unload a few.

If you would like to see more pictures of the truck, please click on the following link. http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y228/CornDog05/1966%20Dodge%20A100/?start=all

Let me know if you are interested. Thank you!

DSCN3603.jpg

DSCN3599.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back