1966 Dodge Dart 270 Slant Six Bulkhead Connector (Need Photo)

-

Cliff'sDodge

Cliff's66Dart
Reaction score
I'm looking at schematics and the colors for the bulkhead connector does not line up. Does anyone have a photo or can take one for me. I need a close up of the connector on the firewall side!

IMG_1163.JPG

I could get you a pic of an 8 cyl one but don't know how many differences there may be. I would think they would be the same. Let me know if you need it. I removed mine so I have it totally out.
Rod

I'm looking at schematics and the colors for the bulkhead connector does not line up. Does anyone have a photo or can take one for me. I need a close up of the connector on the firewall side!

Exactly what diagram are you looking at? By that I mean EG the aftermarket one posted at MyMopar, or the factory service manual, or what?

Here are screenshots out of the factory manual............

DartEbay.jpg

DartInst.jpg

Last edited:
I can get you photos from a 66 Valiant 100 if that would help. Hell, I can get you two of them, one from my ride and another from the parts car. Both are slants, one manual one auto. Shoot me a PM if needed.

I can get you photos from a 66 Valiant 100 if that would help. Hell, I can get you two of them, one from my ride and another from the parts car. Both are slants, one manual one auto. Shoot me a PM if needed.

That would be great! Send me a pic. My photo is not lining up with the factory schematic!

I could get you a pic of an 8 cyl one but don't know how many differences there may be. I would think they would be the same. Let me know if you need it. I removed mine so I have it totally out.
Rod
The V8 and the 6 should be the same. A photo would help!

Here are photos of mine. First two pix are the stick car, the last three are the auto.
101_1789.JPG
101_1791.JPG
101_1794.JPG
101_1795.JPG
101_1796.JPG

-
Back