-
Status
Not open for further replies.

prowler

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I need a few parts that I could not find on Ebay. If anybody can help. I need the rear two ash trays and the center console ash tray, I need the sliding door on the console, I need the aluminum trim that is of the top rear drivers side rear quarter panel, I also need the aluminum trim that is on the hood. a drivers side rear tail light bezel would be nice also. Thank you in advance for all your help.

DSCN0513.JPG

DSCN0514.JPG

DSCN0515.JPG

DSCN0516.JPG

Looks like you need the whole rear arm rest, including the ash tray and trim ring. I bought some new reproduction ashtrays that should still be available. I think the bezels are reproduced too. The ash trays aren't exactly like originals, but, look good. As for the padded arm rests, good luck finding some good ones of those. On the quarter panel peak molding (the rear section) it's actually stainless, and is the same for the '64-6 Dart convertibles. What I have done in many cases is to use any other body style '64-6 molding and cut it down to fit the convertible.

Thanks for the information. Having a three year variance on the quarter molding will help a lot, along with a cut off wheel.
I did buy/order the rear arm rests, but $50 + dollars for a ash tray is over the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back