Not open for further replies.

SSVDP

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Contact seller
This '66 Dart GT was originally built with a 273 V8 engine with 2-barrel carb and a 4-speed manual with a center console. It doesn't have a fender tag but does have a build sheet. The car starts and runs but needs a battery. This is a 273 engine (probably original) but later intake & valve covers were installed, also has a rebuilt carb. It has absolutely no brakes, the rear brake lines were cut. Car seems very solid but does need drivers side floor and there is some corrosion around rear wheel wells. Fenders and bumpers are decent driver quality. The front bucket seats need covers. The exterior trim is mostly there, the D A R T letters on the sides and the chrome strip on top of quarter panels. It has a Hurst shifter (not original Inland) and the center console top appears to be a modified automatic trans piece. Car has a lot of potential or is great if you wanted to convert a slant six car to a V8 4-speed. Car is located is located in Monroe, Mi. $1450

image_zpscc83492e.jpg

image_zps8066093c.jpg

image_zpsd37c7279.jpg

image_zpsa32877aa.jpg

image_zps6c5ec55f.jpg

image_zps949ec187.jpg

image_zps69ba1374.jpg

image_zps4bb4917b.jpg

a>

When is the last time this fired up? With a battery could it load onto a trailer...so long as we dont overshoot lol.

I got this in November & haven't fired it up yet.
I think it was close to starting when I got it but battery died so it was winched on.

I did get it running. It did not smoke but I did not get it out of first gear as there are no brakes. Yes it would drive on a trailer with a battery. I also put some fresh gas in it.

i have a 66 dart and in need of parts, Im interested in this. get back to me when you can. Chad.

Yes it is still for sale.
I do have a title for it.
I will send PM with my contact info.
Rich

This is still available.
The car now starts with the key and runs.
The rear brakes lines have now been hooked-up and so the brakes work, might not want to drive across the country but maybe ok for a short & slow test drive and onto a trailer.
The trans shifts thru all four gears.
Cool project for someone.
Make a fair offer & it's yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back