1966 Dodge Dart GT-clean California car new paint etc

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have to sell my dart :cry: It is a 1966 GT, original 273 2bbl now has 4 bbl and a nice lopey cam, rebuilt motor. New basecoat/clearcoat paint, has newer nice weld rims and tires, air shocks in the back for the stinkbug look, interior is decent, although it has a bench seat out of a non-GT car, which I actually like better. It is a California car built at the Los Angeles plant and lived here since as far as I know, so no rust at all. Trim is in good shape, bumpers and some lettering has some pitting. It runs hard, the 904 auto barks the tires in 2nd when on it, never seen it hit over 190 on a 110 degree day. Clear title. What do you think it is worth?

005.jpg

006.jpg

Do you have more pics? Interior, engine, trunk, etc.? Hate to speculate a price without seeing more of the car. Nice looking car worth more on this coast then yours probably...but that's because we're not fortunate enough to be "rust-free".

I now see its on ebay. In my opinion, you're opening bid amount is very reasonable.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1966...ae&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=65:10|39:1

If link doesn't work, its ebay number: 220455874990

Sure is nice with a nice price!Hope a member see,s this?Good Luck with the sale!Wish I would have seen this 8 months ago,it,d be in my garage.

Thanks for the opinions guys. I figured at 4k that is a good place to start, I don't expect to do all that well honestly in today's times but it is a decent car and it runs good so someone will hopefully pick it up.

Nice looking car may be to far to go get her. Curious do you have the AC parts?

Sold today for $4500 cash. I know she was worth more, but the guy I think is serious about taking care of her. Thanks for the opinions and good wishes guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back