Not open for further replies.

cosgig

MoBro Inc.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Contact seller
Howdy all, I have here for sale today a set of 14" Formula "S" hubcaps for sale that are correct for 1966 cars. Of course they would fit other years as well, but the "Mayflower" emblem in the center cap is correct in application for 1966 cars.

These caps are in beautiful condition, 3 of them are near mint and the 4th has a small bit of peeling in the light argent painted area. These are probably the nicest set out there right now, and if you're looking for a nice set, these may be your best chance to get some really nice caps. I don't have the lugnuts, just what you see in the picture. The marking on the outer rims of the caps is just water spots from where I wiped the dust off with a damp rag, there is no scuffing on the edges, and with a quick polishing would be shiny as new. The one with the flaking argent is also pictured.

The asking price is $250.00 plus shipping from my home in Pinckney Michigan, near Ann Arbor. As usual, message with any questions, and enjoy!! Geof

Attachments

• 100_3380.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 468
  • 100_3382.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 486
  • 100_3383.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 465
FYI...

The rocket logo, as seen on a Valiant, is shown below; it made sense given Chrysler’s building of large sections of the Moon rockets.

The mayflower logo actually kinda looks like a boat...

Attachments

• PLY_mayflower.gif
    3.8 KB · Views: 389
  • Mflower2.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 397
I love it when I screw up LMAO at myself!!!

PLymouth Rocket Logo

The rocket logo, as seen on a Valiant, is shown below; it made sense given Chrysler’s building of large sections of the Moon rockets.

Well Paul, I only used that term because I heard someone else refer to it as the mayflower logo. I really didn't know what to call it, but I like the rocket logo better. Thanks for including the pics, I didn't know Plymouth used a boat logo, and the gold emblem pictured actually looks like a sail!! Geof

OK all, I have a sale pending on these. I'll keep the thread posted as to the ptrogress of the transaction. Thanks for the ad FABO, Geof

Just updating this thread. After waiting over a month for a response from the interested buyer, I am concluding that he is no longer interested in these, so they are now officially available again. Same deal as my initial post. Make someone happy this Christmas season and put these under the tree!!!LOl!! Geof

Howdy all, I have here for sale today a set of 14" Formula "S" hubcaps for sale that are correct for 1966 cars. Of course they would fit other years as well, but the "Mayflower" emblem in the center cap is correct in application for 1966 cars.

These caps are in beautiful condition, 3 of them are near mint and the 4th has a small bit of peeling in the light argent painted area. These are probably the nicest set out there right now, and if you're looking for a nice set, these may be your best chance to get some really nice caps. I don't have the lugnuts, just what you see in the picture. The marking on the outer rims of the caps is just water spots from where I wiped the dust off with a damp rag, there is no scuffing on the edges, and with a quick polishing would be shiny as new. The one with the flaking argent is also pictured.

The asking price is $250.00 plus shipping from my home in Pinckney Michigan, near Ann Arbor. As usual, message with any questions, and enjoy!! Geof

If hub caps are still for sale I have an interest Jim
collins my zip is 08210

Sorry Jim, this ad is over 3 years old and these were sold locally some time ago! Ill close the thread!! Geof

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back