Not open for further replies.

qkcuda

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Sold the cuda about a month ago, and still looking for a 1966 or 1967 Charger, with decent driver quality paint and no rust. Engine size or condition is not as important. May also consider 1968-1970 Satellite or Coronet. Any leads would be great.

There is here a local Mopar restorer here I know. He may have something. Southwestern dry cars for the most part. He does primarily 68-70 B, with some 70-74 E's. Not quite as high end as the Motor Trend channel Mopar individual but his cars are mostly 383 and 440 originals or recreations. Guy knows market fairly well so will not be inexpensive.
Dave S dona Ana / Carlsbad New Mexico

Last edited:
Thanks for the lead, but unfortunately inexpensive is what I am looking for. I need to be somewhere in the mid teens, so I have some funds left to complete the car.

Sold the cuda about a month ago, and still looking for a 1966 or 1967 Charger, with decent driver quality paint and no rust. Engine size or condition is not as important. May also consider 1968-1970 Satellite or Coronet. Any leads would be great.
You may want to try forbbodiesonly.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back