-
Status
Not open for further replies.

66_68_mopar

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
i have a bunch of left over parts from two 66 cudas i parted out, most of it is trim piece's for inside and outside of the car (see pics),i have the window "roll up motors" (i cant think of what they are called right but you know what i mean, look at the pics) for both front doors and rear. i also have a set of doors with glass that are in decent shape (not pictured) and a rear window (not pictured). i know i'm supposed to have prices listed but everything is make an offer. i would really like to sell everything in one shot so its all gone but i will sell stuff piece by piece. i'd really hate to throw all of this stuff away because its all useable pieces and most are in good shape.

Parts are located in Wheeler Wi, 54772, give you some idea on shipping i always ship usps parcel post so shipping is cheaper, some of the bigger stuff like the doors and back window would have to be shipped UPS, i would prefer if those items would be picked up in person (depending on how far away you are i may be willing to deliver or meet half way for a lil extra money). Any questions about shipping or more pics of a specific piece your interested in or whatever just let me know, thanks.

Attachments

• cuda parts (1).jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 565
  • cuda parts (3).jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 550
  • cuda parts (5).jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 548
  • cuda parts (8).jpg
    200.2 KB · Views: 554
Do you happen to have the driver side remote mirror?
Thanks, Pat

Didnt know if you might have the fender top shark fin turn signal indicator lights.Thanks

i have three of them, 2 for the drivers side i believe, 1 for the passenger side. the one for the passenger side the lil peg on the bottom is broken but is an easy fix, the orange colored plastic piece that goes in them are all junk, but i dont see why someone couldnt get some orange plexi glass type material with an led bulb and make new ones.

i have three of them, 2 for the drivers side i believe, 1 for the passenger side. the one for the passenger side the lil peg on the bottom is broken but is an easy fix, the orange colored plastic piece that goes in them are all junk, but i dont see why someone couldnt get some orange plexi glass type material with an led bulb and make new ones.
How much do you want for all of them w/shipping to 52135 zip? thanks, canary runner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back