-
Status
Not open for further replies.

64 SRT8 Dart

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
So, unfortunately, I have decided to sell my 1966 Valiant Signet 2dr Hdtp. I'm in no position financially to finish it and hate to see the car get put through the weather and daily driving hazards that slowly wear at it. Figured I'd post it here first.
It was originally a /6 car but now has a 273 that's worn out but starts everyday and gets me to work and home with no problems. The 904 shifts good every time. Has a 7 1/4" open rear.

The body is very straight and the car is solid. The frame is solid and has most of the original undercoating under the car.
The car has quite a few flaws as well. The rear quarters look "okay" but need replaced mostly around the wheel wells. (Previous work starting to show) Has a scrape in the paint on the pass side and the previous owner bondo'd the emblem holes. I do have the emblems for it.
The paint shines up decent when waxed but is a good 20footer.
Has a decent vinyl top but is starting to get tiny cracks here and there (prob from using VinylX on it).

Interior is in okay shape. Has newer carpet and headliner. Has original radio. All gauges work but bypassed the alternator gauge with the suggested wiring mods on this site. All windows roll up and down and doors open and close good.

The front suspension is about a year and a half old and is MODIFIED.
The torsion bars have been removed. There are now Dillinger lower c/a's and RMS upper c/a's with a QA1 coilovers. Also stiffened with the shock tower hoops. Front frame was boxed. Ball joints, rod ends, and sleeves are all PST. Steering is manual and the box had new seals put in as well.
Also, big bolt pattern spindles and disc brakes from a 76 Dart were added. Spindles, upper and lower arms are powdercoated, car has newer dual resevoir manual brakes, and has Centerline Convopro front wheels with matching rears 15x12 (car will need to be mini tubbed or more to fit them).....
Have extras that include (tail light lenses, tail light housings, front signal lenses, floor shift steering column, black front pillar trim, 8 3/4 rear housing (from truck/needs cut down), and 12pnt conversion cage(has firewall forward bars, pillar bars, halo bar, dash bar, and I think shoulder bars), and a straight rear bumper.

You can see my build in the "members restorations" forum here:
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=188219
Everything that's been done to the car is there.

I know this is a long shot but wanting to get the most I can out of the car as I'm gonna have to use the money to get another.

Car is in Colorado Springs, CO
Asking $5000 obo and that comes with extras for the car.

I have a 318 that's ready to put together(minus cam/timing set/ misc bolts) and a 904 w/upgaded parts/TF2 kit, ready to put together(needs front and rear bands to finish) for extra $$$$

Thanks FABO!!

Attachments

• DSC_0055.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 967
  • DSC_0056 (2).jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 913
  • DSC_0057.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 913
  • DSC_0058.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 1,301
  • DSC_0061 (2).jpg
    45 KB · Views: 1,022
Wondering, do those Dillinger lower arms have any kind of provision for sway bar mounts?

The set on my car is one of his first sets and do not have the tab for a swaybar. I'm sure on the later ones you had to specify whether or not you wanted the tabs for the swaybar as he made them somewhat custom to your app.
However, with the coilovers, the car handles like it has a swaybar on the front. It doesn't have the crazy rollover and handles curves like a beast!
Although I haven't tested curves to the limits as the Centerline ConvoPro wheels aren't for "road racing" lol.

...I realize this post is 4 months old, but have a question for you. PM sent!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back