1966 Signet ragtop survivor

-

Gib Warnick

'65 Valiant signet
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
NOT MINE- ON eBay

BEAUTIFUL SLANT SIX

[ame="http://www.ebay.com/itm/Plymouth-Other-Signet-Original-paint-Unrestored-1966-Plymouth-Valiant-Signet-NO-RESERVE-/151262818013?forcerrptr=true&hash=item2337f76e"]Original Paint Unrestored 1966 Plymouth Valiant Signet No Reserve | eBay[/ame]

good looking color combo. but a $9800 starting bid? its had panels replaced and paint work done. seems like wishful thinking to me.

Friend of mine sold an early dart convertible for $8500 about a year ago. Similar condition based on photos but not original paint. I was surprised, think it was a out of country buyer.

This Valiant in the Ebay ad above looks pretty nice for almost 50 years old. If it doesn't have rust in the trunk or front quarters like just about every other convertible I have seen. I think it will sell easily, may even bid up in the teens.

I saw this.
It is well preserved, all of the '66 specific trim is still there and apparently in really nice condition, even the easily harmed aluminum pieces on the trunk and wheel well openings.
But there are only a small number of us that really care about such things.
It is very original and with a slant six that means it still has small 9" brakes.
With the top material being 49 years old I expect it to need a new top.
I would love to have it but the asking price seems very optimistic, maybe someone looking for a preserved car like this will bid and take good care of it.

I saw this.
It is well preserved, all of the '66 specific trim is still there and apparently in really nice condition, even the easily harmed aluminum pieces on the trunk and wheel well openings.
But there are only a small number of us that really care about such things.
It is very original and with a slant six that means it still has small 9" brakes.
With the top material being 49 years old I expect it to need a new top.
I would love to have it but the asking price seems very optimistic, maybe someone looking for a preserved car like this will bid and take good care of it.

I might pay 10K if it were a 65 and a 273- esp if Commando-

This is a very well preserved car, I love that it still is very much as it came from the dealer.
Now if I hit the super lotto I'd be bidding.

... aaaand here's another one
[ame]http://m.ebay.com/itm/151263841560?nav=SEARCH[/ame]

Both nice cars, but I'd rather have the hardtop in the background.

Attachments

• valiants.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 108
-
Back