-
Status
Not open for further replies.

66ValiantGirl

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm asking $4,500.00 so I can use that money to get a good, used car. I'm going to be needing a new job soon and want to get a later model car for the gas mileage. This is my baby, I love her so much (her name is Juniper) and I hope if anyone does buy her, that they love her too!

Finished in Gold, the exterior shows well with no major flaws or dents. The clearcoat is almost gone, but the paint is still in good shape. The Gold and White vinyl upholstery was redone in 2004 and is in good condition with no tears or holes present. The headliner is starting to sag in the back above the back window just so you're aware. The front bumper on the passenger side has a slight ding in it too. I've owned her for almost four years now and have had so much fun with her!

FEATURES AND OPTIONS

225ci Slant 6 engine
904 3-speed automatic transmission (transmission serviced 6/2011)
factory air conditioning (new compressor 6/2011 and receiver drier rebuilt 7/2011, converted to 134 and needs to be recharged)
Original AM radio
New fuel pump 12/2011
New accelerator pump 11/2012
All new rear lenses
New package tray and padding
New window scrapers
New trunk weatherstripping 10/2010
New alternator 6/2011
Gauge cluster rebuilt 1/2011
Tinted windows 5/2011
Front brakes serviced 5/2011
Beauty rings
New Optima battery 9/2012
Electronic ignition
New spark plugs 10/2012
Distributor added from 1975 Valiant
New cap and rotor 10/2012
and more!

Attachments

• DSCN4800.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 1,302
  • DSCN4802.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 1,199
  • DSCN4804.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 1,165
  • DSCN4806.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 1,454
  • P228 (31).JPG
    98 KB · Views: 1,166
  • P228 (32).JPG
    74.4 KB · Views: 1,140
  • 2012-11-08 19.26.39.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 1,159
Nice Car,

Its hard to tell in the pics, but is the rear bumper dented also, on the drivers side ?
Or is that just a weird reflection or something?

i JUST saw this car in person yesterday, its pretty nice. No rust at all. Discover Classic Cars. They have a few Mopars on the lot. A pretty nice 4speed 66 barracuda too. a couple of heaps too. They have a 75 dart sport for close to $4k that is cancer ridden. Either way... this Vallie is very pretty. GLWS

Cool. Ive been watching that thing on Craigslist for a while now.

the seats were done by Quality Upholstery. not sure if they're still open, but they had a location on N. Cave Creek Road and another on on E. Cinnabar in Phx.

the spot on the rear bumper on the driver's side isn't a dent, the chrome has lifted off:-( it's about 8" long by 2.5". it was that way when i bought her, so i figured since we all have wrinkles and scars, i'd just leave it the way it is

i JUST saw this car in person yesterday, its pretty nice. No rust at all. Discover Classic Cars. They have a few Mopars on the lot. A pretty nice 4speed 66 barracuda too. a couple of heaps too. They have a 75 dart sport for close to $4k that is cancer ridden. Either way... this Vallie is very pretty. GLWS
you should've popped in and said hi! i'm always here doing something or another:) thanks for the kind words about my Juniper, she's my favorite car i've ever owned! did you see the '73 tan dart? with the rust all over the doors and such? it was parked under a weeping willow tree for years and amazingly enough, as bad at the rust is on the body the undercarriage is ridiculously clean! after we bought it and got it running, the guys out back busted me doing burnouts and couldn't believe it was in the dart haha. i'm down to asking $2k for it, so if you know anyone who might be looking, send em my way:)

A bump to the top for Juniper from sister Victoria.
I never ever bump a for sale thread up (look at my record)
I hope she finds a great new owner that will not hack her up
Looks like a very fine DD to enjoy for many years .

you should've popped in and said hi! i'm always here doing something or another:) thanks for the kind words about my Juniper, she's my favorite car i've ever owned! did you see the '73 tan dart? with the rust all over the doors and such? it was parked under a weeping willow tree for years and amazingly enough, as bad at the rust is on the body the undercarriage is ridiculously clean! after we bought it and got it running, the guys out back busted me doing burnouts and couldn't believe it was in the dart haha. i'm down to asking $2k for it, so if you know anyone who might be looking, send em my way:)

next time I am in South Scottsdale I will swing in and say Hi. Yeah. That tan one is crazy rusty. I didnt look underneath it. But, the interior is VERY nice. Haas the folding rear seat too. I dint look under the hood. GLWS on yours and the rest. That Hemi Cuda had me drooling.

She told me that it is her daily driver and works there and the dealership is closing in a couple mouths (That is what I was told by pm), hope this helps
you MileHighDart :coffee2: I don't know her except just here on this site :glasses7:
You may try pming hemitheus, he was at the dealership from what I seen here.

Sent you a PM

Hmmmm, interesting, she lists this car and talks about it like its her's
But if you go to the Discover Classic Cars website, the dealership has is advertised >
http://www.discoverclassiccars.net/...ed-1966-plymouth-valiant-scottsdale-az=432812

I pm'd her to see what the deal is, is it hers to sell, or the dealerships ?
Greetings, I think we 'talked' through email, but I can't remember for certain:) I work at Discover Classic Cars here in Scottsdale and put Juniper on the website to get more exposure, but she's all mine (title is in my name, sale is private and has nothing to do with the dealership). I'd be willing to take $3,500 for her if anyone's interested, I found a late model I can buy for that price. Please let me know:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back