Status
Not open for further replies.

silentj95835

6Valiant6
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have for sale a 95% complete 1966 Plymouth Valiant project car. Only needs a few things to complete. two interior pieces(lower kick panels & rear deck lid cover behind the rear seat) & install fenderwell headers and tune. I am unable to finish this project at this time. Great for someone who knows these cars well and can finish what I have started. If you have any questions just email me. or call 916-802-2769 Jason asking $8k obo.

Its a factory 4-speed with a 8 3/4 posi rear end. has many upgrades, custom modifications, new interior, 360 motor with 1200 miles on it. This car has been garage kept and barely driven. I have $8k in just parts, no body work and paint.

Modifications:All parts ordered from Mancini Racing or Jegs. Have receipts 4 everything

Rebuilt 360 motor

Keith Black pistons 10:5:1

Melling High flow oil pump

Erson solid cam 510 lift

Proform Roller tip rockers

New valves, Comp cam valve springs and retainers

Eldelbrock Intake manifold

Demon 750 double pumper mechanical

Msd plug wires

Msd 6AL ignition box

Msd Probillet distributor

Msd Blaster coil

Msd Shift light

Mancini Adjustable pinion snubber

Lakewood Safety loop

Mancini Sub-frame connectors

Mild port on heads

112gph electric fuel pump

Aafco Race radiator

Ez-Wire 21 circuit wire harness

Autometer Gauges with custom dash

Billet switches

Mopar Chrome valve covers

Hays clutch disk & Center Force pressure plate

Racing seats w/ harnesses

2 tone new interior panels, headliner & rear seat

Shaved door handles and trunk with poppers

Custom tail lights

Custom Cowl hood

Carpet kit

MOPAR FRONT.jpg

MOPAR REAR.jpg

MOPAR ENGINE.jpg

INTERIOR.jpg

FRONT 2.jpg

DASH.jpg

thanks. put alot of time into before I had back surgery. now its hard for me to work on. I see you have TTI headers on yours. you like them? easy install? worth the $1200 w starter and trans bar

$6k firm. I cannot go any lower. I have to sell the car to pay off medical bills from having back surgery with in the last year.

this is a great deal for some one over there! id jump on it but shipping to fl would kill me, good luck with the sale

I'm not a prospective buyer, since I already have one I'm restifying myself, but it looks like you've done an excellent job on your car. It's too bad you have to sell it, but sometimes life gets in the way of our desires. What is the color of the paint you have on there? It really adds to the looks of the car.

the lower kick panel interior pieces, rear decklid cover between rear seat and glass, add a set of headers, maybe 1/2 in fuel lines if need be and tune. everything else has been replaced. the car runs and drives fine. just dont have time to finish and need to pay bills.

:cheers: that would be me :cheers:

Jason did some great work. Now it's my turn. :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back