1966 Valiant wagon, Chico, Calif, Pick-N-Pull.

-
I just muscled two complete less carbs, SBMs onto a handtruck, and wheeled them out to the garage, on river-rock,one after the other, a distance of no less than 80feet. River rock is small pebbles harvested from you guessed it, the bottom of a river,lol. They are fairly regular in size, about a .5 x .7 or so, not the easiest to wheel a heavy chunk of iron over.
The point is, it was no big deal, for this now arthritis-free 65 year old. Message me if you want to hear my story.

I just muscled two complete less carbs, SBMs onto a handtruck, and wheeled them out to the garage, on river-rock,one after the other, a distance of no less than 80feet. River rock is small pebbles harvested from you guessed it, the bottom of a river,lol. They are fairly regular in size, about a .5 x .7 or so, not the easiest to wheel a heavy chunk of iron over.
The point is, it was no big deal, for this now arthritis-free 65 year old. Message me if you want to hear my story.
Can you just post a link to the infomercial?

Row52
What a shame
Anybody into Valiant wagons for parts?
The Chico, California (Northern California) Pick-N-Pull has a 66 Valiant wagon, out in one of the Mopar rows of cars.
A pretty well equipped, optioned, car for it's day.
273 V8 2bbl. engine, Auto on the column,power steering, and even air conditioned.
Not rusted, or smashed.
Just thought I'd give you the heads up.

No, i don't go and get parts.
It's 100 miles away from me.

View attachment 1715207822

-
Back