Status
Not open for further replies.

kent spaulding

spauldo
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a beautiful hood year correct for 67-69 in epoxy primer for $500 OBO and I also have full quarter panels L/R from Wildcat Auto Wrecking and Desert Valley Auto Parts that have wheelhouses and trunk extensions still intact. I also have passenger side quarter skin off my 68 and a Goodmark repo quarter skin. Car is gone and these parts need to go as well. Any reasonable offer on these sheetmetal parts will be considered.

Attachments

• HOOD 001.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 1,394
  • HOOD 002.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 1,304
  • HOOD 003.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 1,279
  • 1967 CudaQuarter Panels 039.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 1,272
  • 1967 CudaQuarter Panels 033.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 1,271
  • 1967 CudaQuarter Panels 035.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 1,279
  • 1967 CudaQuarter Panels 037.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 1,271
  • 1967 CudaQuarter Panels 038.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 1,258
do you have more pics of the other sides of the quarter panels? Are those from a '67? I need em for my 68 fastback...

I guess you could put this on a 69 as well but I believe you may have to change out your header panel with one from a 67 or 68. 69's had flat hoods with no inserts.

I guess you could put this on a 69 as well but I believe you may have to change out your header panel with one from a 67 or 68. 69's had flat hoods with no inserts.

You "Can" get the hood on a 69 by changing to a 67-68 header panel but by that point you have basically transformed the front of your car into a different year.

With the 67-68 header panned comes 67-68 grills because the 69s will no longer work.

You still have a much needed hood, just didn't want someone with a 69 buying it and then being disappointed.

I have the one set that does have wheelhousings and trunk extensions still intact and in excellent shape for $850 for the pair or $450 each and I have passenger side takeoff from my 68 that has had some prior repair but still a very useable part for $100 and a new drivers side Goodmark panel (welds on at beltline) for $100 or $150 for the pair.I had the quaters with the trunk extensions and wheelhousings shipped to me from OR and AZ and shipping was about $250-$300 per. (these are heavy awkward and large parts) which turned these into some very expensive Full Quarter panels. The car thet these were destined to go on has been sold and I just want out of these with half or almost half of my original investment. $900 buys all four today and buyer will make arrangements for shipping or pick-up. These panels are just fine where they are stored at for the moment so there is no rush on getting them out of here until spring.

Thank you pettybludart i am very interested in these as they will make my car that much nicer,i will recondition them and it will be time to do the car over in the fall.

Thanks to Kent i will be able to finish the 69 the way it should have been finished, could anyone on the site have information about shipping from Minnisota to Brantford Ontario. Truck freight being about the easiest way to transport these Quarters. Thanks DON

Don,
I haven't fallen off the face of the earth but I feel like I've come real close. I hope to pull these two full quarters out of storage this weekend and figure out the best way to put them both on a pallet and I will do the same with the Goodmark skin and my 68 take off as well. I see these taking up two pallets but they will be packaged properly to assure that they have no mishaps in transit.
Cheers, Kent

Thank you Kent, but don't feel pressure here as i do not intend to put them on until fall now. It is just good to know that i have them to put on. I did send you an email. DON

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back