1967-1969 Barracuda

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think that was fair.You never said a price,showed a picture and had people in line to buy.You are a very unfair seller and need to learn the rules. Mark

Do you think that was fair.You never said a price,showed a picture and had people in line to buy.You are a very unfair seller and need to learn the rules. Mark

There is a bit of that around. I threw my hand up for a couple of pieces recently, sent PMs and emails. No luck.
Maybe the sellers need money fast and buyers need to spend money fast. But... unless it's done like an ebay auction , we cant have it both ways.
You have to know that they are parts listed on ebay in "buy it now" format that get gone so fast you never even knew it was for sale. LOL

Understand but reply to the guys who replayed to his post.I thought thats how it works hear,second he never had a price.Give the people a chance to say yes or no.There was more then me wanting his item so he screwed at lest three.NOT FAIR. Mark

Understand but reply to the guys who replayed to his post.I thought thats how it works hear,second he never had a price.Give the people a chance to say yes or no.There was more then me wanting his item so he screwed at lest three.NOT FAIR. Mark

I agree, looks like you were 1st in line. This aint ebay

And let's not forget that in the 2.5+ hours after his post and before you asked for pictures without any sort of commitment to buy, he could have had dozens of PMs with requests to buy. It's a bummer when you miss out on an item, but the only rule he broke was that he didn't list an asking price.

And let's not forget that in the 2.5+ hours after his post and before you asked for pictures without any sort of commitment to buy, he could have had dozens of PMs with requests to buy. It's a bummer when you miss out on an item, but the only rule he broke was that he didn't list an asking price.
That is what my post was asking.I can not buy something if I don,t know the price. Mark

If you truely want to buy something, at least state that you're interested. Many people remind people to post prices and pictures that have no intention of buying the parts. Also, it's a much better idea to PM the person. Most likely they will actually receive an email notice that someone has made an attempt to contact them. Posting in their ad does not do that unless they have subscribed and set the notification.

Too many people are getting butthurt on here because they think they call "dibs" on parts and don't get to buy them. Just because you're first to respond in the post, doesn't mean you're the first to contact the person. And there's nothing to say that a seller has to sell to the first contact, either.

If you really ant a part, put a little effort into it, and at least state you're interested.

I"m still trying to figure out which wood wheel it was . Factory SE or aftermarket coolieo one .

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back