Not open for further replies.

Storms

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey Everybody,

New here on the Forum. Glad to be here.

I am looking for a Notchback Barracuda. So any years between 67'-69' will suffice. Only condition is that it has to be a V8 and preferably not a 273.

Trying to have a car to work on with my pops. I am based out of Southern New York, but would be willing to travel to get the right car.

Any help or leads would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Greeting and welcome. Setting a price window would be helpful along with your skill set limits.

Good Point.

Price Window: $10,000

Skill set: Intermdiate at best.

Looking for something that needs some TLC but not an entire restoration of the car.

64C1F9BB-549E-42D4-B30C-F1D16D9EF222.png
9B9DC749-9E86-44E0-A929-FAFFCEAF87A8.png
340 4 speed

Good Point.

Price Window: $10,000

Skill set: Intermdiate at best.

Looking for something that needs some TLC but not an entire restoration of the car.
I have a 68 barracuda notchback. Roller. Rust free. I can also deliver. Contact me for pics and pricing.

IMG_7157.JPG

Good luck on your search Dad and I found a 67 in CO that we were able to work on together before Dads passing 2 years later. Great memories, good luck!

20171008_130102.jpg

Posts 4 and 5 ,especially post 5 are way beyond intermediate skill set. Car in the weeds with the mangled radiator yoke looks like it was in a fire.

I would definitely need something a bit more complete. I would be in completely over my head with those full restorations. I have an intermediate skill set. (in reply to post 4 and 5)

Thanks, mine and dads "skill set " was mechanical so to speak. We didnt want to get into bodywork. The 67 was luckily 95% done and done well. Body and paint would have been $$. Drivetrain and mechanical MAY be cheaper to rectify. As with any project a good solid foundation to start with is more desirable.
I would definitely need something a bit more complete. I would be in completely over my head with those full restorations. I have an intermediate skill set. (in reply to post 4 and 5)

That is a great looking car. I see a Formula S emblem on the fender.273 Commando or 383?

Thanks again, yes it's an S. 273 commando originally. We both fell in love as soon as we seen it. Original cali car and color too.
For $10k you should be able to get a real nice foundation.
That is a great looking car. I see a Formula S emblem on the fender.273 Commando or 383?

20170812_203240.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back