-
Status
Not open for further replies.

68 bee

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Contact seller
Im looking for a rust free 67-70 passenger side inner fender for my 69 Dart. I would like to pick it up at Carlisle when I'm there to save on the shipping. I know I can buy it new but I can't afford to. If anyone has one that they could bring to Carlisle send me a PM with a price and some pictures . Here's a picture of what I'm looking for.

Thanks

Attachments

• 1970 dart inner fender.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 244
I have a good right side already trimmed just had some dents that where straightened. PM me with e-mail for pics and price
Thanks

Still looking for the passenger side inner fender. If you have one with the frame rail still attached I might be interested in that also.

i have one that is still in the car, i can cut it out with as much of the frame rail as you want. pm me if you are still interested. 67 valiant 2dr sedan v8 car

If you replace with the frame rail it should be up to 72 only so the bolt holes for the bumper are in the right place.
Honestly though... if you can piece patch your inner fender that would probably be better. To weld a whole one in out of place could make linning up the body panels nearly impossible. Too low or too far back is workable. Too high or too far forward is a do over. Hope this helps

Thanks everyone for the replies. I picked one up from Moparparts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back