Not open for further replies.

65 Dartman

1 of None 65 Dart Sedan Delivery
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
174   0   0
Contact seller
I bought this header with some other slant performance parts as a package deal. I believe they are an older JR/Mopar Performance 6 into 1 header with a 3 inch collector that fit in the 67-76 A Body with or without PS. These headers appear to be pretty much NOS and have never had any exhaust put through it. It does have header wrap on each tube extending from the flange to about a foot and a half or so from the flange. $300 plus shipping from 22657. I will take payments as $300 is a pretty good chunk of change all at once.

Attachments

• 2015-01-24 15.20.29.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 530
I know we aren't aloud comments but I want to help you with your sale. For performance you will not find a better header.We tested these against Hooker,and Clifford and ran the best numbers with these. If you get no takers PM me.

No thank you for the comment. I thought I had read someplace (maybe an old DC/MP book) these headers flowed the best. Maybe because of the 3 inch collector? Tube size?Combination of factors?

I believe relevant posts are allowed, and an endorsement based on experience,
shouldn't be a problem.There are good technical reasons for why they work,but
that is for a different thread. If I didn't already have 2 of these, one unused, i'd
get in line behind you darter6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back