[FOR SALE] 1967 - 69 Barracuda Parts

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tufram, drop me a PM, phone number would be great. I will be traveling through July 7th on business and vacation. Pretty sure I can get you a very nice set of 67 inserts. the ones I had were sold. This would be another guys parts, he has semi trailors full of A/B/E body stuff.....I know he has some nice 67 inserts. Let's chat and I can send from the road and help you out. I am buying a bunch of parts from him and then heading back to San Diego after July 4th. Expect to be at his place on the 30th of June......

ABCuda...I need a specific part, but cant reach you via PM. Can you contact me via PM, please.

Tufram, drop me a PM, phone number would be great. I will be traveling through July 7th on business and vacation. Pretty sure I can get you a very nice set of 67 inserts. the ones I had were sold. This would be another guys parts, he has semi trailors full of A/B/E body stuff.....I know he has some nice 67 inserts. Let's chat and I can send from the road and help you out. I am buying a bunch of parts from him and then heading back to San Diego after July 4th. Expect to be at his place on the 30th of June......

ABCuda...I need a specific part, but cant reach you via PM. Can you contact me via PM, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back