[FOR SALE] 1967-69 Plymouth Barracuda Passenger Door (Local pickup only)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

fbcuda69

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I have a left over Plymouth Barracuda passenger door that will fit 1969, 1968, or 1969's. Please note the inside of the door does have the lower vent slot that I believe was found on 67' and 68's but not on 69.
I sold my car so selling off last of remaining parts. Door is overall structurally very sold for the most part; couple areas that would need attention are bottom corner(s) see pics and on top panel on inside where there was small ding that someone hammered out, but left little dimples from stretching metal I presume. There are no dents, dings, etc. to speak of on the outside of the door. The metal is very solid on most of the door except in lower corner(s) and some pitting on the bottom in areas as shown. This is definitely a very restorable door that in the right hands and with a little effort could be made into a nice door for their car. The vent window/chrome area is pitted/peppered and would advise changing it out with a better replacement. Priced low so hopefully someone will save it otherwise it will be going to the scrap heap with some other metal I have and I will get some dollars from that. Local pick up only. $30 Thanks

Attachments

• door1.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 116
  • afterdoor1.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 134
  • afterdoor2.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 135
  • afterdoor3.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 136
  • afterdoor4.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 143
  • afterdoor5.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 136
  • door18.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 138
  • door12.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 126
  • door13.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 126
  • door14.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 137
hi, would you know if this door will work on a convertable? thnx

The doors all work on fastback notchback and convertible but all 3 have unique door glass and you need to have the correct glass for it to work. The door itself bolts up no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back