1967 barracuda convertible reveal molding clips

-

sickfish

Reaction score
Anybody know where I can find these? I've had no luck online and all the parts stores in my area think any generic clip will work

Check with NAPA or your local auto paint supply store. Should be same clips as dart yes? NAPA will have a huge 3 ring notebook filled with clips to choose from, if not in stock 2 days max. Good Luck8)

clips 011.jpg

clips 012.jpg

Convertibles dont use any reveal mouldings or clips. Your probably seeking the clips under the belt moulding around the boot well.
About 2 years ago I had inquired to my guys at the fab shop about producing those clips. Within days a fresh repop batch showed up on ebay.
They may be sold out today . If anyone has them or knows where to get them it would be rt specialties or Gcar.

Sorry I thought reviel molding - WINDSHIELD. I have scored belt molding clips there too! See Ya.................................................

Good lawd thats a bunch of coins !
I need to count the good used ones I have here.
I'm sure I need a few.

their worth their weight in gold if you really need them.I wish i knew about that place when i did mine. I used slip over clips enstead for the fue i had to have but it wasent right.

thanks guys. I managed to track down someone through craigslist who had them and found a glass shop to install the windshield for me, everything turned out well and now i'm one step closer to finally finishing this car

-
Back