[SOLD] 1967 Barracuda Coupe for Trade

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Just looking for a trade for a larger vehicle. No projects of cars/trucks under $5000.
Lots done to this cuda , about $18,000 worth.

Bucket seats
Freshly rebuilt Factory 4 speed Hurst Transmission with pistol grip shifter ( installed but not shown )
New Clutch, Pressure Plate, Throwout Bearing and New Clutch and Shifting Linkages.
273 Commando engine
New paint job ( small rub mark in drivers door from storage )
New tires and Beauty Rings ( installed but not shown )
New interior upholstery
All lights and most gauges work ( needs fuel gauge )
It is silver- metallic in color
No rust
New U Joints
New battery
Freshly rebuilt 4 bbl. carburetor
New Trunk mat and rear seat barrier
New dual exhaust kit just installed from new headers
New glove-box
New rear view mirror ( not installed yet )
Spare tire and tire changing tools including Jack
New dash mat
New Floor mats
All chrome is intact
New rear Air Shocks and new front shocks
Custom 12 1/2" steering wheel ( still have original one )
Original Radio

The only thing not original is I have added headers. I have also replaced the trim around the windshield and rear window and upgraded it from the original 67 chrome/felt, to the 68 chrome, as the 67 chrome was no longer available.

IM000462.JPG

IM000467.JPG

I1431387558.jpg

IM000463.JPG

got any more pics ? like the underside , inside the trunk without the cover mat and under the hood ?can't really see what ya got there with those pics.

got any more pics ? like the underside , inside the trunk without the cover mat and under the hood ?can't really see what ya got there with those pics.

Sorry, no more pics. The underside was checked and coated and the trunk is rust free and was painted the same color as the car, then the mat and sound barrier were installed. There is no rust or bondo anywhere on the car, or so the restorer told me. I don't have a way to take pics anymore, so you will just have to take my word for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back