1967 Barracuda Disk Brake Hose

-

mopardude62

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm installing a set if disk brakes on my 1967 Barracuda. I have it all figured out but the flexible brake hose. My inlet for my caliper is near the top front and the hardline mount is in the rear. If I go to NAPA the disk brake hose for a 1967 Barracuda looks nothing like what I need. I know I need to get a hose for a 1974 Duster but the hardline mount is in the front and will not work either. Does someone know what hose will work with this combination? F/J/M hoses perhaps. Any information would be appreciated.

I just replaced mine... Ill see if I can find the part numbers. believe they were centric... are you referring to the rubber line, or the short steel crossover lines? they are a double male as there is an adapter line from the caliper

Hey Thanks! I'm referring to the rubber hose that goes from the hardline mount to the caliper. Any help would be appreciated.

I guess I should ask, are you using the Kelsey/Hayes 4 piston calipers or converting to big bolt pattern single piston caliper - as this will make a difference?

I think I have answered my own question. I have the calipers mounted in the rear at the 2 o'clock position and I need to move them to the 10 o'clock position in front of the knuckle. I will be swapping sides this weekend then my hoses should line right up.

I appreciate you helping me and actually making me think about what could be wrong. I have the right hoses coming from Rock Auto and should be back on the road this weekend.

-
Back